Sister Hazel's “Crawl Walk or Jog” 2nd Annual BEACH CRUISE 5K at The Hazelnut Hang 11
June 11th at the Hazelnut Hang at The Windjammer, Isle of Palms, SC.
All Proceeds go to benefit Sister Hazel's “Lyrics For Life” Childhood Cancer Foundation.
All For a Good Cause…All for fun…And All for you :)…
Lace up your jogging shoes, rock your flip flops, or just come barefoot for a fun filled morning of Hazelnut high fives near the high tides! We'll all get together for a crawl, walk, or jog (your choice) along the beautiful beaches of Isle of Palms, South Carolina. There will be lots of laughs, some sea shells, soft sand, several pelicans, and a little exercise. Cruise up and down the beach alongside your favorite Sister Hazel band members and your fellow Hazelnuts, all for a great cause. Come on out and get moving with us…and don't forget the sunscreen!! 🙂
Sister Hazel's Lyrics For Life Foundation raises money for childhood cancer research and for other programs that support children and their families as they navigate the challenges of a life changing cancer diagnosis and it's treatment.
- Your generous $25 donation and pre-registration gets you a cool Lyrics for Life “Crawl, Walk or Jog” tee-shirt that you will receive at the walk check-in on Saturday 6/11.
- You can certainly attend the event and not pre-register but we wouldn’t be able to guarantee a cool tee-shirt. You wouldn’t want to miss out. Would you?
- The tee-shirts are donated by our merch partners at Campus Customs so 100% of your $25 donation goes straight to Lyrics for Life.
- There will be great prizes for:
- First to finish
- Most creative outfit
- Most spirited participant
- Check in will be set up on the volleyball court at 8:30AM
- All participants will gather behind the Windjammer at 9AM to get set for the event; the “Crawl, Walk, Or Jog” 5k starts at 9:15AM sharp!
This whole event is designed to have FUN, get a little light exercise, to hang out and to benefit Lyrics For Life Childhood Cancer Foundation. The race course is a simple up and back route right on the beach. The beach will NOT be cleared for this so we will have to dodge a few beach goers. Personally I think this will make things even more fun. And remember, this is ALL about fun! 🙂 We will start right behind The Windjammer, hit the beach, and then all “Crawl, Walk, or Jog” south toward Breach Inlet where we'll all loop back around and finish up right back where we started.