Sister Hazel Announces The Hang at Hazelnut Isle
Includes a Number of Upgrades to Enhance Fan Experience
NASHVILLE, TN (MARCH 22, 2018) – Sister Hazel is excited to announce the 13th Annual Hang at Hazelnut Isle, June 1-3 at the Windjammer on Isle of Palms, South Carolina. For fans who have attended previously, this year brings new, improved, and never before exclusive fan experiences. Tickets are available here.
Year after year, Sister Hazel continues to deliver an event no fan wants to miss by offering a weekend full of music, games, a casual atmosphere, beach parties, delicious food, and unprecedented access to hang out with the band. In addition, this year will include performances on the new outdoor concert stage located on the beach outback of the Windjammer.
“Shake it (up) but don’t break it!” That was our mission this year as we set out to take The Hazelnut Hang to the next level,” said Ken Block, Sister Hazel’s lead singer. “We expanded on all the things that people have loved about this amazing weekend and we created some new exclusive experiences that fans will be over the moon about. We have been trying to pull off some of these things for a while now and we are thrilled that we finally made them happen, including a killer sunset concert on the beach with special VIP area for the “Hangers,” private dinner and a private show in the Windjammer. We KNOW people are going to be blown away!”
The Hang at Hazelnut Isle Package Includes:
– Exclusive “Dinner Show Hang” feat. BBQ Dinner with Sister Hazel followed by a Private VIP Concert
– VIP Exclusive Front Access to Sister Hazel Saturday Sunset Concert on the Beach
– Photo and Autograph Opportunity with Sister Hazel at Check-In
– Saturday Hot Hangover Breakfast with Ken + Drew followed by a Private Acoustic Concert
– Saturday Exclusive Beach Party Hang with Sister Hazel
– Sunday Sister Hazel Concert
– Limited Edition Hang T-Shirt + Sister Hazel Swag
– Admission to The Windjammer’s Friday and Saturday Night Concerts